The SEEN 12
Twice a year, seniors in Jody Rael SEEN program can be a part of a national competition for ‘The 12.’
‘The 12′ comprises a group of 12 high school seniors selected twice a year from a national competition featured on We Are The SEEN. The competitions occur in September and February, and each group of ‘The 12′ will be featured for 6 months on We Are The SEEN as we follow their stories.
Seniors are chosen based on several criteria, such as interactive personality, confidence, a unique story, and much more. If one of my seniors becomes chosen as one of ‘The 12′:
- They will have an exclusive interview and editorial featured on We Are The SEEN website www.wearetheseen.com
- We Are The SEEN will follow their story for 6 months, featuring behind-the-scenes images and stories from their lives during their senior year
- They will have the opportunity to attend all SEEN Together Meetups for We Are The SEEN members during the year and be photographed by other photographers (which will also be published on We Are The SEEN)
- Models will receive national exposure to their generation and beyond through their editorial assignments they participate in with their winning photographer
- They will be featured in print with the SEEN Magazine
Our 2016 Jody Rael SEEN model, Aimee Apalategui, was selected to be in group three of the 12, and travelled to LA to meet the other winners and to be photographed by other award-winning senior photographers. She will also receive a feature in SEEN in print magazine.
The Jody Rael SEEN is offered by exclusive invitation only and cannot be purchased.